“Know-it-alls may have a cluster of personality characteristics, including impulsivity, poor listening skills and an inability to read social cues. These could be symptomatic of certain mental disorders, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcissistic personality disorder,” says Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Linda Lewis Griffith. My husband and I are married for more than a decade now, and as far as our relationship is concerned, I never thought I would consider myself someone that tries to manipulate my partner. I know I am considerate at all times and I properly make my decisions positive as much as possible. However, complications arose recently when my husband broke down and complained about a lot of things. I was clueless even after the divorce. That’s when I questioned myself if I’m actually a bully.
- Your Kid’s Psychological Behavior Is Your Fault (Pediatric Counseling Discussion)
- The Importance Of Couples Counseling
- Marriage Counseling Questions You Should Be Aware Of
- Effectiveness of Couples Therapy – Seeking Help From A Psychiatrist
- Therapist: It Took Me Too Long To Figure Out I Was Getting Bullied